Buy Masternode HostingPrice per month: 1.99€
- Make sure that you have at least 1.99€ in your account balance, otherwise you can fund your account balance here.
- Update your IcomTech wallet to latest version, otherwise your masternode will not be able to start.
- Create new receiving address in your coin wallet.
- Send 1000 ICOM to address you have just created. It must be exactly 1000.00000000
- Wait for transaction to reach 15 confirmations.
- Go to wallet debug console and type masternode outputs
- You will get output similar to this:
- Copy the data in above input fields. The long string is Transaction ID and the number after it is Transaction Index.
- Create new receiving address in your wallet and copy it to Owner Address field (This address must be unique for each masternode).
- Create new receiving address in your wallet and copy it to Voting Address field (This address must be unique for each masternode, and can be the same as owner address).
- Create new receiving address in your wallet and copy output of it to Payout Address field (This address can be reused across many masternodes if you want to receive rewards from all masternodes to 1 address).
- Address that you have entered in Payout Address field has to have balance of at least 0.0005 ICOM. If balance of this address is lower than 0.0005 ICOM, send some coins to it and wait for few confirmations. If you do not have any funds on Payout address, you will get this error when trying to register your masternode: "No funds at specified address (code -32603)".
** Using this address you will be able to change info about masternode. Must be unique for each masternode.
*** Using this address you will be able to vote on proposals. Must be unique for each masternode.