Buy Masternode HostingPrice per month: 1.99€
- Make sure that you have at least 1.99€ in your account balance, if not you can fund your account balance on https://ihostmn.com/topup.php.
- Update your local BNODE wallet to latest version, otherwise your masternode will not be able to start.
- Create new receiving address in your local wallet.
- Send 1000 BNODE to address you have just created. It must be exactly 1000.00000000
- Wait for 1 confirmation on the transaction that you just made.
- Go to your local wallet debug console and type masternode outputs some coins also use getmasternodeoutputs
- You will get output similar to this:
- Copy the data in above input fields. The long string is Transaction ID and the number after it is Transaction Index.
- Create new receiving address in your local wallet and copy it to Owner Address field above on this page (This address must be unique for each masternode).
- Create new receiving address in your local wallet and copy it to Voting Address field above on this page (This address must be unique for each masternode, and can be the same as owner address).
- Create new receiving address in your local wallet and copy output of it to Payout Address field above on this page (This address can be reused across many masternodes if you want to receive rewards from all masternodes to 1 address).
- Address that you have entered in Payout Address field has to have balance of at least 0.0005 BNODE. If balance of this address is lower than 0.0005 BNODE, send some coins to it and wait for 6 confirmations on that transaction. If you do not have any funds on Payout address, you will get this error when trying to register your masternode: "No funds at specified address (code -32603)".
** Using this address you will be able to change info about masternode. Must be unique for each masternode.
*** Using this address you will be able to vote on proposals. Must be unique for each masternode.